We’ve created these terms and conditions to protect both you and us in an unforeseen event during a Morocco tour or some other tour-
- If booking is 6 months prior to the tour- 30% at booking time, remaining 30 days prior to arrival.
- If booking is less than 6 months before- 50% during booking, remaining 30 days before arrival.
- We will require a written document to confirm your cancellation of your Tours in Morocco–
- If done 60 days prior, 30% amount retained.
- If done 30 days prior, 50% amount retained.
- If done less than 30 days prior, 75% amount retained.
- If done less than 15 days prior, 100% amount retained.
- Booking Changes- If changes made during the trip, amount to be directly paid to the service providers. No refund for unused services.
- Complaints- If dissatisfied with a service, report immediately to the converted organization. Also, write a letter to Sahara Desert Experience 10 days before you return.
- Cancellation or Delay of Transport- Any additional cost incurred by the traveller is not our liability. Also, any pre-booked service’s amount won’t be recovered.
- Statement of Responsibility- We’ll ensure that your booked vacation will be delivered according to your itinerary.
- Travel Insurance- We won’t be responsible for any personal loss which you may encounter on your tour.
NOTE: By paying to us for the tour, you automatically agree to our terms and conditions.